So given that
- this Zika Virus thing is panning out to be something of a big deal, and
- it's an especially big deal for pregnant women and their to-be-born children, and
- there's a developing body of evidence of it also being sexually transmitted,
- with in the worst case scenario the potential to pose an existential threat, and
- currently a problem which is particularly affecting Catholic countries the worst,
wouldn't it be a good idea for this great supposedly progressive pope lots of people speak so highly of to issue an encyclical updating Humanae Vitae to be a bit more progressive on the topic of birth control?