Seen on Twitter last night - a company selling insurance against one's Wordpress installation being hacked. If the Wordpress security landscape has got so bad that people need insurance to pay for recovery after a potential hack, I'd say it's time to stop using Wordpress. #internet #webdev
There are 102 posts in total.
So given that
- this Zika Virus thing is panning out to be something of a big deal, and
- it's an especially big deal for pregnant women and their to-be-born children, and
- there's a developing body of evidence of it also being sexually transmitted,
- with in the worst case scenario the potential to pose an existential threat, and
- currently a problem which is particularly affecting Catholic countries the worst,
wouldn't it be a good idea for this great supposedly progressive pope lots of people speak so highly of to issue an encyclical updating Humanae Vitae to be a bit more progressive on the topic of birth control?
That moment when you’re making the separate dinner for the deBaby because yours can’t be babified & think ‘i wouldn’t mind that for myself’.
(cabbage, red pepper. onion, cumin seed, and caraway seed, since you were wondering)
I’ve come home to a news story that apparently the Russians spied on Mao Tse-Tung’s poo. It’s a glorious life, the life of a spy.
END OF THE IPHONE AND IMMINENT COLLAPSE OF APPLE KLAXON!!11!!
I give them another four months before people have forgotten they ever existed.
I do wish the toilet paper dispensers on trains - all trains - weren't so crap.
In John Lewis, with a friend who was looking for a salad spinner. Neither of the two assistants working in the kitchen department knew what a salad spinner is.
Here's a thing which occurs to me - do celebrity television astronomers (such as eg Maggie Aderin-Pocock) get a bit narked seeing celebrity television particle physicists such as Brian Cox fronting space programmes?
When you get to the end of your coffee and realise you forgot to put the milk in it.